The growth replacement therapy helps improve skin texture, slow aging processes, and burn stubborn fat ‒ especially in the waist area.
Reliable studies indicate that HGH deficient women experience issues like:
- Decreased sexual interest
- Weight gain, in particular on the waist
- Mood swings
- Hair loss
- Diminished muscle mass
- Dry skin
- Temperature sensitiveness
Furthermore, high levels of HGH for women can present negative health effects like:
- Abnormal levels of blood glucose
- Increased risk of developing diabetes
- Swollen arms and legs Increased risk of heart disease
- Muscle and joint pain
- Numbness and tingling in the skin.
- High levels of HGH may lead to the growth of tumors.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Enlargement of certain organs like the heart.
What causes low and high HGH levels in women?
In a real sense, the decline of HGH is considered as a normal part of aging. However, causes of low HGH levels in women like head trauma which affects the pituitary, poor diet, prolonged stress, and inactivity may cause an instantaneous decline. On the other hand, causes of high HGH levels in women may include non-cancerous tumors on the pituitary, injury to the brain or the pituitary, as well as the unsupervised use of synthetic human growth hormones.
Ways to increase HGH levels in women
Some of the appropriate ways to increase HGH levels in women include:
- Reduce sugar intake Reliable health reports indicate that an increase in insulin lowers HGH production. On this account, women who want to produce an optimal level of HGH should minimize the intake of refined carbs, sugar, and any other food that can raise insulin levels.
- Regular exercise Besides reducing sugar intake, women who want to increase their HGH levels should also aim at improving their body activity through regular workouts like interval training, weight lifting, and cycling. Heavy workouts release short time spikes of HGH, which is crucial for your body.
- Use of HGH supplements The use of HGH supplements is one of the most efficient ways to improve HGH levels. It is because the supplements are formulated from compounds that are proven to work. Some of the top HGH supplements include L- arginine HCL, L- Glutamine, and GABA.
- HGH therapy In the bottom line, the human growth hormone therapy (Anti Aging)is regarded as the magic bullet that can address the issue of HGH deficiency in women. The therapy involves the direct administration of HGH into the body via injection. Unlike the options above, HGH therapy for women ensures that one gets the exact dose of HGH that can trigger the desired outcome. So, this would be an excellent opportunity to increase HGH level in women who want a quick and efficient outcome.